Sorry I have been away for so long my good friends of blogger world, but i have been unmotivated, and have had no good pictures to share, i am very intimidated by Ashley's great blogging skill, and so i always strive for at least adequacy. Life is good though, my little dumpling is growing everyday, you know you are blessed (and skilled) when you have a small, medium and large dog and they behave perfectly enough to take a good photo. I love my dogs, cause you can train them, boyfriends are a lot harder to "train" then dogs, but you got to love them. Stay tuned though soon, hopefully, I will have some new hair photos to post!Wednesday, January 30, 2008
long time no post, my friend! (ashley, since your my only friend here)
Sorry I have been away for so long my good friends of blogger world, but i have been unmotivated, and have had no good pictures to share, i am very intimidated by Ashley's great blogging skill, and so i always strive for at least adequacy. Life is good though, my little dumpling is growing everyday, you know you are blessed (and skilled) when you have a small, medium and large dog and they behave perfectly enough to take a good photo. I love my dogs, cause you can train them, boyfriends are a lot harder to "train" then dogs, but you got to love them. Stay tuned though soon, hopefully, I will have some new hair photos to post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Rach! Don't feel bad about blogging lately...I've only been checking your page pretty much 5 times a day...ha ha. Just kidding! Hey- feel free to style my hair next week if you need pix to post! Ha ha. I will have just gotten it colored (dyed!) and it's growing nicely so I will allow you to play...ha ha.
Post a Comment