
I'm in love with a mexican

One of the best parts of the mexican culture is their weddings! Now they are a little "blue colar" for my own someday wedding but none the less, they are sooo much fun! Expecially with my baby, they are mostly in backyards, and are just all about a good time! I love to dance to the spanish music, and I think I am finally getting the hang of it, even if I do look like a dork doing it. Everybody is always so nice to me, and they love seeing me have a good time at their parties, and i love that! I don't think I will be haveing my wedding in a backyard, but somewhere open and buetifull, and I want it to have the feel, and hospitality that the weddings i've been to have..... But no I am not planning a wedding yet or n e thing, just dreaming it up!
1 comments:
The first photo looks like a prom pose! In the words of that frou frou song..."It's good to be in love! It really does suit you."
Post a Comment