WE WENT TO DISNEYLAND FOR THE FIRST TIME TOGETHE!
Me and Ralph had such a good time together this day, we spent the begining of the day at D.C.A and the remainder at Disneyland! We got a little burnt out at Disney land, but fortunately it's twofer's right now so he got two park hopper tickets for the price of one, so we get to go back another day and we are gonna start with Disneyland first then go to D.C.A. I love the fast passes they make life a lot easier, but also by the time we got to Disneyland there were no more left and we both have a hard time waiting in an hour line for a four minute ride, but regardless, we had a blast!

1 comments:
Oh my gosh. You posted! Was this before or after we chatted yesterday? Did the tone in my voice influence you? Ha ha. That was his first time? For some reason I thought he had a pass. I miss D-land and one day J and I will get passes...one day when we both have full-time jobs. I'm loving your blonde locks by the way =).
Post a Comment