Monday, August 25, 2008

Herritage Park santa fe springs




This is the place I will someday be getting married. I fell in love with this
little park yesterday when me, Ralph and Dominic went here for Ralph's work picinic, and the pictures don't even do it justice. I was expecting something a little bit "getto" because of the city, but it was so nice there. The picture directly above is a green house with a little fountain inside of it, and the pic on top of that is a little orange grove and windmill, and the top picture is a bird terarrium, or however it's spelled and pernounced. It is so quaint, I almost felt like I was walking through Central Park. ( I've never been there, but that's how I think I would feel if I was walking through Central Park) Anyway, It was soooo nice and had a lot of Spanish History and you learned a lot there too, so It is definitly a top runner. Now I just have to get proposed to, and have someone give me thousands of dollars to pay for this wonderfull event!!!! Let me know if your interested!

1 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

Awww that's so cute! But man oh man, it's gonna be sweltering when I shoot your wedding!! Cut me a break okay?! Cuz I can't wear shorts that day! How about an autumn wedding?! You know if I had to have a second wedding, it would be in autumn.