Monday, January 25, 2010
Happy 2010! I know it has been a long time since I last posted, but I have given my blog a makeover, and it will be full of my work shortly! I will be posting all of the events that I will be doing the hair at, and lots of other cool styles that I think you might enjoy! I am going to start documenting all of my hair styles, and color changes that I will do on my clientele and then post the pictures and descriptions of what it is that I have done. So please hold tight and as soon as I have some new stuff to post I will display it! Thank you very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. I cannot believe you blogged!!! And I cannot believe you ripped off a pic of me and J for this blog! I freakin love you. Can't wait to see you on Friday!
Post a Comment