Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Wedding Season Everyone!



As you may or may not know, wedding season is just around the corner, and I am so excited. In the past, I did not dedicated any time to this area of the industry but it is part of the change that I am embarking on in my career. I want to start getting involved, and would love to do a bridal trial on any one who is interested. If you are getting married this summer or winter, or even if your wedding date is a year away, it is never to early to start thinking about how you want to wear your hair. Or maybe, you are still relishing in the fact of being engaged, and you would like to have me style your hair for engagement photos, that's great too! Leave me a comment and I will e-mail you with more details. And remember grooms, A HAPPY WIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE!

2 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

A happy wife is a happy life? Ha ha. J says that all the time. Where did you hear that?!

Miss Rachel said...

It's a very popular saying, sorry!