me and my love, he hates smiling for pics
We went to Disney land yesterday to buy my annual pass, but unfortunately we didn't buy me one. We decided we were gonna come back next week, at an earlier time so Ralph could buy a regular park hopper ticket and then we would spend the whole day there, because you have to buy a regular ticket, and then go into the park to take your pass picture. Also if we go next week, I will be able to get the premium pass!!!!YES!!!! N E we had fun though, we went and ate at the ESPN Zone, and watched the Green bay, Seattle game, Green bay kicked A!!!!! N E Saturday Spent with My boy is a good day!

1 comments:
Look at you! I am thoroughly impressed and it IS fun, isn't it?! I love seeing your pix. I think I'm going to D-land on Wednesday so I should be taking some pix as well. Have fun with your pass! Jeff and I will get them when we are not in school and cough up some cash...good job little blogger!
Post a Comment