Saturday, January 12, 2008

Nothing like a saturday off!


I get two days off a week, wich is nice, don't get me wrong, but once a month I get a full Saturday off, and there's just something special about it! I so far have cleaned up a little, took my three dogs to the park to run and play, and that is just better fun on sat then any weekday:)
Do you ever have that type of feeling where you know you should do something constructive, but you just don't feel like it, well that's me today, and I only get one saturday off a month, so I'm just gonna do nothen, thanks for joining me in my saturday goal!

1 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

No freakin way. You blogged by yourself without me yelling at you to do it! I was just going to take a look at older posts when I saw...the new post! I am so proud of you and yes I totally relate to the not doing constructive things. I should be hard at work on my thesis but I make excuses to clean, run errands, and do some much needed scrapbooking. Not that those things are not important, they are just further on down the line. Hope you enjoyed your Saturday!!