Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Babies!

Rolo and little Blaze
Blaze- at ten weeks!

I am so excited to announce a new member to my family! My boyfriend Ralph, just got this awesome new blue pitt bull puppy a couple weeks ago. He is currently staying at my house because i am good at spoiling dogs, and this one needs all the love and attention he can receive so he is the sweetest he can be.... like his mother! He is the smartest dog I have ever worked with, and his favorite thing in the world is water, all he does is drink and pee, but I love him very much! He is my little rhino!

2 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

Oh what a cute little blazer! Ha ha. I'm excited that you posted! I better see more like it or else...Give rolo a big pinkberry kiss from Auntie Ash.

Ashley Perez said...

Yay! You are bloggin and leaving comments! I love you for that...but you were up at 8:51 am! I need to teach you how to sleep in until noon =).