Sorry Fella's I'm a taken girl
counseling cuts cookiesI love all the seasons of the year in a special way, because they all bring differen't holidays and emotions to the table. Christmas is my all time favorite time of the year, but I am not really as sad as I usually am now that it's over. I am really getting into this whole new year thing. Normally it doesn't even phase me but I am very excited about 2008. I want to get my life organized and take advantage of my blessings, I also am very modivated to get fit and especially healthy! I am super excited for the summer and i just want to be able to loung around in my house or the beach or by a pool in a bikinni and just feel good about myself, that is my goal for this year and this summer, so Happy new year to everyone, it's gonna be a good one!

3 comments:
Look at you posting pix of yourself and telling everyone you are taken! Ha ha. Sexy blonde. I especially love the pix of c cubed. Maybe if you cut your own hair and you don't like it and then Annie gives you a cookie and then you feel bloated, I can counsel you and you'll feel better. Or maybe my counseling will suck and you will need to cut all the bad off and then eat a cookie cuz you will be hungry. Either way. 2008 WILL be a good one. Also- remember that feeling good about your body is not always so much about how much you are not eating, but about your own state of mind.
Wow- that "hate me" song by Blue October is freaky at the beginning! What kind of music are you listening to these days kat face?! I need some pinkberry right about now.
TAGGGGG you're it!! Fill out the questionnaire on the blog I posted today! I tagged you!! Ha ha.
Post a Comment