
Today was a busy day to say the least! The Long Beach hair show is always so much fun! It is a convention center full of motivated hair stylist, trying to get the up and up on the latest and greatest in the industry! I went to a couple of really great classes, and I am so excited to bring my new knowledge to the salon and apply them to my styling techniques. Also, I purchased a brand new Croc flat iron, this is the most amazing hot tool ever! It has nano, titanium, ceramic and ionic technology, and it also has a infra-generator, it is a flat iron that is beneficial to your hair! Infrared heat helps condition hair by sealing in moisture and also it will prolong your color by closing down the cuticle in the hair shaft. Book your appointment today, so that I can use all my cool new tools on your hair too!

0 comments:
Post a Comment