


Enjoy!
Today was my first day at Salon Allure and I am in love! I had the best day working there, and I am so excited for the future! Everyone is so nice, caring and supportive, they made it so easy for me to relax and just simply focus on my clients. It is a drama free environment. The salon is so spacious, I love all the amount of storage I have, I need to get even more new things to fill all the space that I have left. I hope all of my clients love the new salon as much as I do!
That brings me to my next topic, Enjoy! One of the product lines at Allure is Enjoy and it is my favorite line. The shampoo is sulfate free and the conditioner makes your hair feel like butter, and don't get me started on there fabulous leave-in conditioner and hairspray! They are just great quality products.
I would like to close this blog with a thank you to Suellen, Janet, Lilly, and all of the Allure staff for making me feel so welcomed and at home! You all are amazen!

0 comments:
Post a Comment